The suspension in your vehicle is key to a smooth ride. But there’s actually more to your vehicle’s suspension than just the shocks and struts that you may typically think of when thinking about automobile suspension.
When any of the components become worn out or damaged over time the vehicle may no longer operate as intended. Many bushings and ball joints are actually designed to wear and be serviceable over time. When you maintain your suspension systems, not only will the car drive like new regardless of its mileage, but other components to the vehicle will last longer as well, especially your tires.
- Steering wheel is not centered
- When you accelerate or brake hard, the vehicle is not stable
- Pulling to the side when you let go of the steering
- Uneven tire wear
- The vehicle is unable to be properly aligned
- Clunking or banging noises
TRUE VALUE – WHY CHOOSE TRUE
At TRUE Automotive, we are working hard to raise up the car aare industry. It’s our mission to be your trusted automotive shop for life. We’re relationship-based, not transactional. As your neighbor, it’s our duty to serve our communities with honest and transparent car care. TRUE will never perform any work without your authorization and we will always make sure you know the cost of everything before we do any work.
Using our simple priority system you’ll always know what service or repairs are urgent and what can be budgeted for in the future.
- Three-year and 36,000-mile parts and labor warranty
- Nationwide warranty and roadside assistance
- Free digital inspection every visit
- Courtesy loaner vehicles
- Friendly and informative staff
- Pristine shops and offices
- Four convenient Atlanta locations
- 5-star communication
- Trusted by our community
Ask our team about how we share the same screen with our customers that both our front office and our trained technicians use.
Our team is here for you and ready to help you with your car!
Don’t know where to start?
Our support team is here for you and any inquiries you may have.