TRUE Automotive is a premier, specialty European repair shop.
We are constantly interviewing ambitious, passionate, and dedicated mechanics for a long-term career.
TRUE Automotive was started in 2013 and has been on an aggressive growth path ever since. In April 2016, we moved into our new 12,000 square foot facility. We have 15 bays total with a beautiful climate-controlled and epoxy floor shop space. We service all European makes and models and have the latest available training and diagnostics as well as tooling and equipment. We not only do service and repair but also do a small number of performance modifications, tuning, track car builds, and coding. We are die-hard car enthusiasts that want to bring new excited individuals onto our team.
Why TRUE Automotive?
TRUE Automotive has a team of young, warming staff who are redefining the auto repair business. We are constantly working on our repair process and adding new technology and processes for the betterment of the team and our customers.
What Makes Us Different to work with?
- Best compensation anywhere
- Best customer service and warranty of any independent in our sector
- Best and most up to date facility with full HVAC year-round
- Specialty tools and equipment provided
- Latest diagnostic equipment provided
- Excellent employee retention
- Monday through Friday hours
- Individual tablets for inspections provided
- 10% over cost for employee parts/labor purchases
- Family company culture
- Industrial engineered workplace. Each technician’s area is a work cell with individual equipment
- Must be ambitious and open to learning and growth
- European vehicle experience is necessary
- Be able to perform line technician services
- Be able to perform comprehensive inspections and maintenance
- Be able to perform system diagnostics
- Full automotive troubleshooting and testing
- Experience with computer diagnostics
- Team player able to work closely with other team members
- Perform road tests for diagnosis of consumer’s complaint and verification of repair
- Work with service advisors to communicate client’s vehicle needs
- Must have standard tools
- Great mechanical aptitude
- Must be able to pass pre-employment screens
- Must be available Monday through Friday 8:00 AM-6:00 PM
- Semi-monthly pay
- Learning opportunities on performance modifications and fabrication
- All manufacturer-specific tooling and diagnostic software provided
- Paid Vacation Accrual Program
- Paid training and travel
- 401K match
- Diagnostics and programming training
- Tablet provided for diagnostics, communications, and inspections
Check out available positions below!
- Automotive Service Technicians
- Client Service Advisors
- Local Managers
- General Service / Quality Control
- Facility Maintenance
Please reach out to us at WillD@TRUEAutomotive.com for more information.